This sweet baby has stolen all of our hearts. I sometimes just sit there and stare at him because I can't believe I have a baby as beautiful and sweet and darling as him. My instagram feed has been clogged up with a million pictures of him, because when your baby is this cute, what is a mama to do except take pictures and post them for the world to see?
- his eyes stayed blue (Peanut's were blue til he was more than three months, so we're not counting on them staying that way)
- he survived two more colds
- he started consistently sleeping through the night (not 12 hours yet, but eating right before I go to bed and then sleeping until 7 or 8 am, so a solid 9-10 hours)...cue the hallelujah chorus!
- he smiled approximately one billion times
- he received a beautiful baby blessing in church by Philip, and was blessed with opportunity and potential, among other great things
- he continued to be a really happy baby
- he still has horrible cradle cap (just learned a few new tricks for helping it at the doctor, so here's hoping it gets better soon)
- he still loves to be swaddled
- he is this close to laughing
- he loves his sound machine more than anything, and the second he's swaddled and the sound machine is on, he calms down and goes right to sleep (we always had to work to put Peanut to sleep, so having a baby that puts himself to sleep is a breeeeeeze!)
- he hates tummy time slightly less than last month and is finally lifting his head up instead of just laying it down and screaming
- he is not quite so cuddly because he loves to look around
- he discovered his hands and sucks on them constantly
- he got horribly dry skin, bordering on eczema
- he started watching Peanut like a hawk -- I'm sure he'll be tagging along and copycatting everything he does in no time
- he got his first haircut (I called him Bozo the Clown cause the sides were so long)
Happy 2 months, sweet baby!