Back when I was living in Utah, heavy winter coats during the winter were a requirement, obviously. Now that we’re in Southern California, the most I need is a light jacket, so I’ve been on the lookout for a few good ones that I can throw on during a cool day, or for an evening out. And even if we move somewhere colder in the future, they’ll be useful during the spring and fall.
Here are a few fun ones that I found lately.
1. This “Mini Trench” from Loft is a fun alternative to a classic trench. The shorter sleeves would be fun to wear a long sleeve tee underneath, or a big stack of bracelets on your exposed wrists. Plus the color is so pretty and bright. (oh, and it’s 30% off right now with code SHOP30!)
2. I’ve seen these canvas and leather mix jackets popping up around and think they’re so fun. I love this olive green one from H&M with a few cool zipper details.
3. There are a few cute trench coats on this site, but this orange one is my favorite. It’s a classic shape, but a fun bright color!
4. I had a jean jacket in high school that I loved and wore to death. I’m excited to see them back in stores and I’m thinking about picking one up. They’re so easy to dress up and down!
5. I have a faux leather jacket that I love and wear often, but this one from Forever 21 is totally different from the one I already have and would be a fun addition to my closet. With the angled zipper and dark blue color, it’s edgy and fun while still being neutral.
Which one is your favorite?