vest, cardigan, sunglasses: old navy // striped t: h&m // belt: target // flats: payless // necklace: forever 21
One of my favorite things about a new year is setting new goals. It's even more fun to go through my goals from the previous year and see what I accomplished, see what I could have done better on, and see in which areas I totally failed.
Here are a couple of my favorites for this year:
- Run a 5K using the couch to 5K program (I'm really bad at running more than about a block, you guys, so this is big for me. Also, scary).
- Limit myself to two desserts per week (my sister and I are doing this together -- so happy to have someone to keep me accountable!)
- Keep a journal (I'm using this beauty, which is so much less daunting than a regular journal)
- Become a better seamstress -- really work on making things look professional. No cutting corners.
- Be a happier, more present, and more fun mom.
Any new years resolutions for you?