A few weeks ago, my mom sent an email to me and my sisters, asking for a few ideas of things we’d like for Christmas. I’d been on the lookout for a good pair of booties (ones that didn’t make me look like I have horse hooves for feet…(sorry, but don’t you think it’s true for some of them?)) and since I now was thinking of asking for a pair for Christmas, I started searching every shoe website I could think of to find the perfect pair.
During this search, although I didn’t find a ton of good bootie options, I did find several other great pairs of shoes from Aldo, Sole Society, Payless, Target, and Forever 21 that I thought I’d share.
All of them would be great options for this years holiday parties, whether fancy, casual, or somewhere in between.
1. These are my top choice for booties. I love the wedge, the laces, and the gorgeous camel color. Also, they don’t look like horse hooves. Bonus. These would be perfect for a casual holiday party — the heel makes you feel a little dressed up for going out, but still very casual.
2. I’ve been seeing studs everywhere, and although the studded belts craze in high school turns me off from them on my clothing, I think on a pair of nude loafers, they look sophisticated and edgy at the same time. Perfect for a nice-casual holiday party as an easy way to dress up a pair of dark jeans.
3. I’m so in love with these shoes. That gold glittery heel is a perfect way to glam up an otherwise simple outfit. These could be paired with a LBD, or even just a pair of nice skinny jeans and a dressy blouse.
4. I have these shoes in the cognac color, and with a fairly low wedge, they’re super comfortable. Perfect for a party where you’ll be on your feet the whole night. Also that oxblood color is perfect for Christmas, and so trendy.
5. Gold glittery flats with a bow? Pretty sure these are meant for holiday parties. They are so easily dressed up or dressed down, and are subtle enough that they could be worn all year long.
6. I’ve been wanting a pair of leopard heels for a while now, and these are a pretty pair at a great price point. Although leopard print isn’t necessarily festive, it’s a great way to add some pattern and funkiness to your holiday outfit.
Which is your favorite pair, and what will you be wearing to your holiday parties this year?