dress: target – maternity (shop)
bracelets: charlotte russe
I have a few things to say today, so we’ll go bullet point style:
- Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your really kind comments on Friday’s post. You are all a bunch of gems. Really, every single one meant so much to me.
- I loved all the comments from those of you who had already guessed our little secret! Because of the miscarriage, we waited a while to tell, (just to be careful) but the longer we waited, the harder it was to keep that little bump hidden 🙂 Obviously, quite a few of you were not fooled.
- Just like my pregnancy with Peanut, I’ve felt great from day one. No sickness, no nausea, nothing. I’m really counting my blessings on this one.
- We have absolutely no preference for a boy or girl — just a healthy baby!
- Despite the similarities in these two pregnancies so far, there is one large difference — I’m carrying this baby much lower than Peanut. I love it because I can actually wear a belt without constant suffocation.
- Today I hit fourteen weeks!
Tomorrow we have an awesome giveaway, so check back and be sure to enter!