This week we’ve been down in Las Vegas visiting my parents. As always, I brought my big DSLR, but didn’t take a single photo (except the bridal shoot I did with a friend…more on that later).
iPhone has taken over.
1. fog on the way down
2. playing with his new (well earned) trucks at the hotel
3. watching excavator videos on youtube with the grandparents (thrilling!)
4. a visit to the local plant nursery to find new flowers for spring
5. a handsome boy on Sunday
6. playing at the park (in shorts) — the weather was gorgeous
7. a date to the burger bar
8. my burger and onion rings from the BB
The whole reason we planned this trip right now was because Philip had a work event in St. George most of last week. We drove down with him on Tuesday, stayed the night in a hotel, then my mom picked Peanut and me up on Wednesday morning and brought us back to Las Vegas while Philip spent the rest of the week in St. George “working.”
This was the photo I got on Thursday night after their costume contest (2nd place winners!).
The next day they raced against the other teams in that little car, and
the rest of the week was filled with banquets, golfing, and lots of other “hard
Today we head back home and get back to real life!